Improving patient experiences
Empowering therapeutic music programs
Delivering personalized music featuring harp for your most important life events
Sacred Space Harp is a reflection of the culmination of all of Barb’s personal life and professional experiences as a Denver harpist. Unique in this synergy is Barb’s passion for music, administrative and organizational skills, and desiring to make a difference by sharing the love of Christ in an open and creative way. This is expressed by:
Professional Traditional Harp Services:
- Providing professional harp music in Denver for life events such as weddings and funerals.
- Educating and teaching people about the harp.
- Contributing to the growth of the field of the professional harpist by using her administrative and organizational skills for the benefit of the USA International Harp Competition and the American Harp Society.
Therapeutic Music Harp Services:
- Providing live therapeutic music to help in the healing process, self-care and resilience for a diverse and inclusive population of patients, families, and staff.
- Contributing to the growth of the field of Live Therapeutic Music field by being a consultant and thought leader by using my administrative and organizational skills to mentor individuals and/or organizations to understand, implement and sustain this service.
- Mentoring live therapeutic musicians through supporting Certified Music Practitioners and the Music for Healing and Transition Program (www.mhtp.org) on the local , regional and national level.